A pocket almanack, for the year ... : calculated for the use of the state of Massachusetts-Bay (1779)

fullscreen
Author: American Almanac Collection (Library of Congress) DLC
Volume: 1816
Subject: Almanacs, American
Publisher: Boston : Printed and sold by T. & J. Fleet
Digitizing sponsor: University of Massachusetts, Boston
Book contributor: State Library of Massachusetts
Collection: state_library_mass; blc; americana
Notes: skewed pages, gutter shown, some text in the gutter

Title from cover

Title history: A pocket almanack, for the year ... 1779-1878; Fleet's pocket almanack, for the year of our Lord ... 1788-1793; Pocket almanack, for the year of our Lord ... 1794-1796; Fleet's pocket almanack, for the year of our Lord ... 1797; Fleet's register, and pocket almanack, for the year of our Lord ... 1798-1800; Massachusetts register and United States calendar, for the year of our Lord ... 1801-1831; Massachusetts register, and United States calendar for ... 1832-1846; Massachusetts register, or book of valuable information for the year ... 1847

American Almanac Collection: 1779-1837

Drake, M. Almanacs

Scanningcenter: boston
Mediatype: texts